Lock out situation
- When your keys have been lost or stolen
- When your door has closed accidentally
- When your lock has developed a fault
- When your key has snapped in the lock
Call us on 0203 189 1283 for more details
We will firstly apply these methods such as:
- Lock picking
- Lock bumping
- Lock bypass Tools
Unfortunately not all locks can be dealt with in this manner and as a last resort the lock will have to be drilled or pulled.
Key safes fitted
External key safes are a safe and convenient way to store your spare key and never be lock out again.
Also a great idea if you have:
Forgetful Children, Partner or Elderly family members or friends
Its always a good idea to change your locks when:
- You lose your keys
- You have been broken into
- You move into a new home
- Tenants moving into or out of your property
- Your lock is not functioning as it should
error: Your IP address as now been stored!! We will check websites in your IP area to see if a breach of copyright as takes place!